Sunday, February 26, 2012

Space Kitty Lost in Space

Carrying on with the science fiction theme with the zebra picture earlier today I was out exploring tonight and found a fun science fiction/alien world themed sim. Out came my favorite suit of armor, and a pair of machine pistols and off I went.
Space Kitty takes aim at incoming aliens
Photo taken at Ta'Seti

Space Kitty lowers his weapons after defeating his enemy
I want to comment quickly about the outfit I am wearing because when it comes to science fiction style armor I have not found anything that fits better. This armor fits all of my furries and human me great. Granted all of my avatars are short by SL standards so that may help. Regardless, this armor fits and looks awesome. They have a number of sets worth checking out. You can grab this in the AE store in A&Y CyberCity. The guns I am using are MAC-10 machine pistols from BREACH. The avatar is the DSD Ocelot in the Natural color.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this post.