Thursday, February 23, 2012

Furry Challenge Post #1

Cover My Furry Butt issued a challenge back on the 18th for bloggers to show what they can do to cover some furry booty. Being a bit of a furry avatar fan I thought I would take a stab or 4 or 5 at this challenge. I know I should really just do one and call it good, but I really couldn't just pick one avatar to highlight.

Cover My Furry Butt #1
Image Taken at The Swamp in Malady Bog

I am not a fashion blogger and there for not great at keeping track of where things are from, but here goes.

* Avatar: Natural Snow Mew - Rawr! Avatars
* Pants:  Black Dusk Pants - Apricot Paws
* Jacket & Shirt: Soft Leather Jacket Black - Airflow
* Necklace - Ramus Necklace - Kosh
* Hair - Nagi Hair White - Sadistic Hacker

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post! Tyvm for joining in, looks great! I really like the hair on that furry, I have that one too so I may have to go check it out =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. This has become my "default" hair furry or otherwise. Works very well, though the ears did sort of disappear into the mess.

      Delete

Please share your thoughts on this post.